Friday, July 31, 2009

To be continued...

Just in case you don't know, I am an expert (not to toot my own horn or anything) at transforming spaces utlizing what is already in a home.
I get completely excited about the job, the hunt (in house for treasures), the whole process is amazing, then the outcome...oh that is the best.

However, in an effort to add to the excitment of the reveal, I am breaking this up into a series of two posts. So, here are the before shots of a master bedroom which I just completed and I will post the afters (which I already have, sneaky me) in a day or two for your enjoyment.

It is good, I must tell you. So you really should come back and see for yourself.

For now, have a great weekend and if you feel inclined to do so, shop around your pad and get creative about switching out some pieces or moving furniture for a fresh look. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment