Thursday, July 16, 2009

Welcome. Come On In...


I have finally officially launched my Etsy shop.
The doors are open & shelves are filling up.
Granted there are only 4 designs for sale right now, but so much on the burner and since I am excitedly prepping for the upcoming art show , creative forces are abundant.

Most recently, been working on table top glass ball terrariums which house wee mini livescapes, as I like to call them....oooo they are so special. Will post soon.

I am still getting familiar with the concept and steps for shipping my pieces. No problem.

So here is my new look for Still Lily blog & shop, it feels fresh, new, clean and simple...inspiring!

With all this fun and excitement as well as summer here in full force, life is pretty darn wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment