Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer livin'...

Sunset

Well, now that summer is in full gear and outdoor living is a huge part of everyday life here in my neck of the woods (So. Cal), I am, once again, intrigued by outdoor spaces and creating an ultimate, personal oasis in one's own backyard.

First off, how cool is this pathway to a yard beyond? Enclosed in Bamboo...my favorite.

Here are some pics I came across and thought I'd share to inspire, dream of, and even copy if desired!
Enjoy.

Liking the colors and the creative use of the hedge to hang art, pretty unique.

Living etc.

Here is a little glam garden getaway, liking the mix & matching of modern, vibrant chairs with antique table and chandelier. This is a simple look that would not be that hard to achieve.

Color, color, color...I am a pouffe lover. Sitting in this space would brighten anyday!

Clean, simple, love the shade of green, sleek and relaxing.

Livingetc.

I have always, always wanted an outdoor shower and this one is pretty darn outdoorsy cool...the rough slate walls are set off just perfectly by the modern shower fixtures.

Now, go on, enjoy your backyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment