Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hearts work and such...

Wow, what a delay in posting...I am back.
Sincere apologies, life is busy, as you well know.

I am slowly but surely stepping out (building courage) and moving forward with introducing my designs, so if you visit me here you will see firsthand and follow where I am with my work as well as new listings for my Etsy shop.


So, I thought it would be fun to show you some work in case you haven't or won't make it to Stilllily...


I am very much loving working with organic, natural and renewable materials. Still working on what I learned from my photo session last week, so stay tuned.


Also, keep checking in as Bedroom organizing is next and I will promise to get it posted within a few days.

Have a delicious evening!
p.s. please feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment