Sunday, May 27, 2012

finding abstract...

Oh I realize this lonely little space here has been a bit neglected, but stay tuned for some super cool before and afters of my own surrounds...
sometimes life just gets pretty busy and even though I am over here quite regularly...well, keeping up with two blogs is sometimes just not in the cards...but here is what I am doing these days...

                                  

some months back I started painting more in my journal and creating more art with my words and on paper...slowly it began to grow, canvas, wood, reclaimed tiles and now I cannot paint enough, I am a bit like a plant around here my leaves are growing and reaching and well, quite frankly invading all areas...I find I am drawn to abstract and the exploration of blending colors with created shapes from nature...so here are a few samplings.  


Thanks for stopping by!  




No comments:

Post a Comment