Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Love in Style


Who says love is not in style...Ok, I realize we are coming close to that lovey dovey holiday. Now, for the record, I have never bought into that whole hearts and kisses thing, chocolate and roses...yuck. However, I do remember when FZ and I had just met and our first few Valentines Days were rather fun, sort of a mystery surrounding what would pass and what might come to arrive in my wee hands as a gesture of affections. Now, time has passed and children fill our lives, somedays we just feel like loving ships passing in the hallway at 5:00 a.m.
It is all good, just different.

So, here is a stylish and lovely design to remind us that love is in the air...subtly of course...just added to the shop...
Happy love love
KZ

No comments:

Post a Comment