Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Here come the holidays...




It's been way too long, sorry for my absence here, it's been a busy time...when is it not? New creations coming out of my studio with a bit of a holiday whimsy, however, they can easily be enjoyed all year. I am loving working with glass orbs of varying sizes, there is something so serene and beautiful about the clarity and openness from every angle that makes these pieces simply lovely. For those that hang, they swirl gently and there is a peek in to every side of wonder, little bits of nature can be captured from any angle. The round orb shape is somewhat modern, and then adding natural elements give them a very organic and hip feel.

See for yourself, and don't be shy, tell me what you think. You can hop over to my shop to see more and pick one up as a gift, or maybe it's time you treated yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment