Monday, April 27, 2009

Feathers & Friends...

On a day trip to the desert this weekend I found myself, inspired again...


I have been wondering what would happen when feathers meet florals and so I created these two pieces for two lovely ladies, and I am happy to say, new friends of mine.



Although the peacock design was more popular (more to come of course!) overall I think these unique and quite feminine pieces are going to spread some soft and easy (low maintenance) cheer to any space. If you think about it feathers in all their beauty, movement and color are a perfect compliment to florals or succulents.



Here are two feather designs for two beautiful birds! It is a pleasure to share the company of great gals.





Have a marvelous day!
I really have to work on my photography skills...